Do you have unresolved symptoms, like stomach disorders, migraines, obesity, ADHD, fatigue, asthma, skin problems, nasal or other chronic conditions? Believe it or not, these can all be caused by food sensitivities.
I know–I too have suffered from migraines, canker sores, breakouts, hives and other symptoms of Food Sensitivities. That’s why I want to share with you what I’ve found to be most helpful in resolving them.
Food allergies and food sensitivities are actually two different things. While food allergies happen right away and can cause serious reactions like anaphylactic shock, food sensitivities are often delayed and can cause a variety of chronic symptoms like those I’ve mentioned. Since they can show up anywhere from 24 hours to four days later, they are often difficult to diagnose, so an elimination protocol seems to be most accurate.
Modern living has made the likelihood of food sensitivities worse, due to things like GMOs (genetically modified organisms), Leaky Gut Syndrome or an imbalance in gut bacteria (Candida).
I used to offer food sensitivity testing through blood tests, but have found the elimination protocol more reliable. Once finished, we create a plan of recovery that may include changes in eating habits, supplements that help heal the gut and reduce inflammation, foods and spices that support the immune system, and creating a Nourishing Lifestyle Plan™ that helps you heal faster and reduce future sensitivities.
I know from personal experience how hard it is to hear that you can’t eat a favorite food. The good news is that it is usually only for the short-term and you will feel so much better afterward. In fact, clients often find they develop new favorite foods while they are healing!
Many practitioners offer food sensitivity testing, go over the results and send you on your way. You are left to figure out how to substitute your own foods (when cooking, flavoring can become difficult). We often crave the foods we are sensitive to, as well. I’ll help you every step of the way, giving you lots of recommendations and assistance when you need it.
My allergies are gone! So is my post-nasal drip. I got a lot out of our time together… so much more than just the physical benefits that I hoped for. Thank you so much!
~Melissa D., Swansea, MA
Food Sensitivity Coaching Includes:
- Three 30-minute coaching calls over 3 months
- Advanced Nourishment Awareness™ – You may be aware that certain foods make you feel boated and sluggish or edgy and anxious. We enhance your ability to discern how different foods and eating habits make you feel to create a food plan that provides you with maximum energy, better moods and greater health.
- Recipes and Snacks – I help you change the eating habits that no longer serve you and give you options to add in delicious new foods, based on your sensitivities and palate.
- Email between visits
- Free Sensitivity Assessment
Since I stopped eating gluten, my acid reflux has disappeared! I don’t have to take medication anymore.
~Cyndi M., Dartmouth, MA
My clients have discovered results like:
- Increased energy
- Greater awareness of how different foods affect their bodies
- Eliminated or decreased chronic symptoms, such as headaches, rashes, IBS, and achy joints
- Better moods and increased enthusiasm for life
- Healthier skin, hair, nails from improved nutrition
If you think you may be suffering from food sensitivities, it’s time to do something about it before the inflammation in your body gets worse. If you would like to have a brief conversation about how to get on the path to feeling great, click here to set up your personal, complimentary consultation.